What Memoryfoam Roll Away Beds can do for You
Memoryfoam roll away beds represent the ultimate in portable sleeping technology. Memoryfoam is a space age material that was designed and built by NASA in order to accommodate the needs of astronauts who would be exposed to extreme accelerations when entering and leaving the atmosphere.
Memoryfoam is designed to distribute all pressure changes over the entire surface of the material which is what is needed to provide maximum protection when subjected to extreme forces. So how does this space age material make the most ideal bedding surface ever considered?
The answer lies in the way in which memoryfoam uses its unique properties to provide the optimum support for problem areas.
Let’s face it–portable bedding has never been the most comfortable sleeping option available. However, if space is at a premium in your house yet you must often accommodate overnight guests, there is no choice but to either make your guests sleep on the floor or purchase portable bedding. While there have been great strides in the field of portable bedding in recent years (just look at the success of airbed mattresses), the truth has been that no portable bed has ever been able to match the quality of a full sized bed. That is, not until the advent of memoryfoam roll away beds. Memoryfoam roll away beds provide the best support available in a portable bed.
The only disadvantage of memoryfoam roll away beds is that they tend to be quite heavy. This is due to the complicated nature of the memoryfoam compound. However, roll away beds are perfect for memoryfoam since they can simply be rolled and do not require lifting.
Ten Things You Must Know About Memoryfoam
Both the adults and children require a good nights rest; but unfortunately, there remains sleeping disturbances. Most of these disturbances can be remedied by a Memoryfoam mattress. Here are ten things, you must know about Memoryfoam.
1. A memory foam mattress is denser than any ordinary foam mattress, which makes the product more supportive and also heavier. Most people see this as a reasonable compromise between the supportiveness of a firm one and the comfort of a spongy mattress.
2. Regular sleep of a person can be affected by many factors. Stress is one of them. Stress leads to loss of sleep to about 65% of Americans. Nearly 32% of these Americans find hard to sleep at least once a week. Ninety-three percent of the US physicians feel that sleep plays a vital role in the treatment of lower back pain and arthritis and various types of cancer treatments can lead to disrupted sleep. The great Memoryfoam eases the tossing and turning of a person while absorbs body heat and relieves pressure; resulting in a perfect sleeping scenario. Memoryfoam provide most favorable pressure relief to the sufferers in getting a good night sleep.
3. Sales record across the country indicates that Memoryfoams sale is higher than traditional mattresses though they last longer than the traditional ones.
4. Memoryfoam, is produced from polyurethane and chemicals that add to its viscosity level, increasing the product’s density. Higher density Memoryfoam respond to human body’s heat which in turn allows it to mould to the outline of a warm human body within a span of only few minutes.
5. An uncomfortable mattress can result in a disrupted sleep comparative to a comfortable mattress. The hardness / softness of Memoryfoam plays a key role in guaranteeing comfort to the sufferers. Memoryfoam’s firmness does give guarantee to the sleepers. The Indentation Force Deflection determines Memoryfoam’s firmness. The Indentation Force Deflection ratings for memory foam range between super soft -10, and semi-rigid -120. Most memory foam mattresses are 12-16 Indentation Force Deflection firm.
6. Memoryfoam’s heat-retaining materials are helpful to pain sufferers, who find that the additional warmth alleviate their pain.
7. Memoryfoam is naturally resistant to dust mites. There for, it creates the perfect solution to the most common problem. All the products made out of Memoryfoam, such as pillows, mattresses, and toppers can help keep dust mites under control.
8. When new, a Memoryfoam mattress gives off a distinct chemical odor. Many people find this odor unpleasant. Though the smell fades away after a time being, some people remain sensitive to it. However, emissions from Memoryfoam may cause respiratory annoyance more than any other products of similar kind.
9. The Memoryfoam absorbs human body sweat. So, one need not to worry if the AC stops working in the middle of the night.
10. Memoryfoam was designed to provide consistent support across the entire human body for astronauts who would be subjected to severe G forces.